Coupon Code should be one use per person BUT has been used twice by one customer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Coupon Code should be one use per person BUT has been used twice by one customer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

Hello,
    A customer made a purchase and used a $10 off coupon code which was set for single use per customer.

However, the very same customer used the code and received $10 off another ticket.

Can you explain why this occurred?

I wish this discount code to only be used once by the email address purchasing the ticket.

Sarah

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

So sorry you’re having trouble with this!

This seems to be more of a WooCommerce question, than one about our plugins, as our plugins don’t generate coupon codes, but just take advantage of that WooCommerce feature. I’d advise reaching out via their support channels here for help with this.

So sorry I can’t be of more assistance here, & best of luck with this!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Coupon Code should be one use per person BUT has been used twice by one customer’ is closed to new replies.