Coupon code fee order of operations?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Coupon code fee order of operations?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Hi!

We have a client with specific coupon code needs:

1. Some codes are standard flat rate discounts and some are standard percent discounts- I expect these are both supported

2. Some coupons are 100% off, however taxes need to be calculated before the discount is applied – so perhaps on a $100.00 purchase, they will pay $13.00 in taxes, but zero for the fee after the code is applied. Is this possible with the Event Ticket plugin?

3. Some codes are one time use only – will we be able to apply this to only one ticket on a 5 ticket purchase order?

Is there a wp-admin demo we can access to see the tickets + woocommerce + event calendar plugins in action together?

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

The WooCommerce Tickets plugin setups a special product in WooCommerce for the tickets. It is still a product though so any coupons you can create in WooCommerce will work on tickets.

For your questions on 1 and 3 those are possible in WooCommerce.

I am not sure WooCommerce Supports coupons and taxes the way you describe they would be able to answer that question better then us.

Unfortunately, we do not have an admin demo for our plugins. However, you could download WooCommerce and test their coupons on products and if they work how you would like then they will work on tickets too.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Coupon code fee order of operations?’ is closed to new replies.