Coupon Code

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Coupon Code

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Dear The Events Calendar sales team,

When googling the purchase of your Pro package, I cam across this link offering a huge discount for your product if purchased through their site ($25 instead of $89, similar discounts on your plugins):

(hidden)

Surely this cannot be legitimate?

My query is whether you do ever offer legitimate discount coupon codes, and if so, it would be greatly appreciated if you would advise when and where?

(I am an extremely small business owner just starting out, and would like to try the premium pack but every dollar counts at the moment. I would be happy to wait a while to purchase if discount coupons are a periodical thing).

Many thanks in advance for your response.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins. I can answer your questions.

Sites like that are essentially pirating our name. We do not endorse nor support them in anyway.

We do offer discounts and send them through our newsletter, which can you can sign up for in the footer.

We do not have a set pattern of discounts though, but we usually do it 2 to 3 times though out the year.

For more information, check out our Deals, Discounts and Coupons page.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Coupon Code’ is closed to new replies.