Could you please update time range function?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Could you please update time range function?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by American Beethoven Society.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

When I search different activities, I can only input a date and search the one after this time but I cannot choose the specific time range. I think it will be better if you have that function, we have paid for your service and we hope you could improve this for us.

Shelby
    Participant

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, I’m happy to help here! 🙂

Unfortunately, I’m not quite sure what you mean. Could you possibly write out a list of step by step instructions for me to replicate the issue you’re running into?

Let me know, and we’ll work from there!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Could you please update time range function?’ is closed to new replies.