Could you offer discount for 501c3 non-profit organizations?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Could you offer discount for 501c3 non-profit organizations?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sanjay
    Participant

We are a in 501c3 non-profit organization offering free services to the public and we are purely volunteer run. Our team is interested in using the Event Calendar Pro Plug in as well as filter bar and Community Events. Would you be able to offer us with reasonable discount on the purchase of these? We need to use it only one one site.

Courtney

You can apply for our non-profit discount by completing the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp.

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Sanjay
    Participant

I have submitted the form already. When could you confirm? I understand I will not get access to support.

Courtney

Hi Sanjay

Our non-profit application process is a 2-3 week response time, based upon the information on the form directions. I’d expect someone will reach out far sooner, but our main billing staff is based in the USA and celebrating a holiday this week. You should hear from us soon either way.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Could you offer discount for 501c3 non-profit organizations?’ is closed to new replies.