Could i set how many permission function for user at Community Tickets plugin?

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Could i set how many permission function for user at Community Tickets plugin?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MOHO TW
    Participant

I want to limit the user’s permission function.

The users only could see the Attendee Report
    Event organizers can view attendee details for each of their events and use check-in tools to manage guests.

Stop all other permission function like “create tickets, sell them,”….etc

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

Are you using Community Events? If so, are you wanting organizers to be able to view the attendees for events that you’ve created for them, or did you still want certain users to be able to create their own events?

If you can clarify this a little bit, I’ll be happy to see what I can recommend! This article would also be a good place to start.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Could i set how many permission function for user at Community Tickets plugin?’ is closed to new replies.