Costum CSS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Alexander
    Participant

Hello! How can I change the default CSS for mobile? I need to have the position set to absolute or relative instead of static. Notice the attached screenshots where the photo view of the calendar does not work when the position is set to static. All the date divs are placed at the top and not on the individual photos.

Courtney

Hello Alexander

Can you send me a link to your events page? I’d like to take a closer look at this code.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Alexander
    Participant

This reply is private.

Alexander
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

Alexander
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Thanks Alexander

I can now view the site. Can you tell me why you want absolute positioning? I’d like to be sure I understand the goal before diving in to coding.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Alexander
    Participant

This reply is private.

Alexander
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hi Alexander

I did review what your theme would look like on mobile for if set to a relative position, and that is an option, though not styled quite how you’d want. It at least works on mobile and desktop view consistently.

This is not a typical display of our photo view, ex: http://wpshindig.com/events/photo/. Is this custom display a result of your theme or work you added to it? If it is your theme’s custom display of our content, I’d suggest reaching out to theme.

We are seeing a heavy volume of support requests at this time. As such, we’re limited in helping with styling customizations, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

I do hope you find a solution.

Thanks
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Costum CSS’ is closed to new replies.