Costs disappeared

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Costs disappeared

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Martin Ross

Hi,
    When I have just the events calendar installed I can set the price of the event. But when I install event tickets to manage the RSVP that function disappears. I’ve tried it on a few different sites and it’s always doing the same. Is this correct?

Thanks,
    Martin

George
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. These forums here are our “Pre-sales Questions” forums, so we unfortunately cannot field technical support questions here.

It doesn’t currently appear that you have a premium license with us. If this is wrong, and you do have a premium license with us, then apologies for my misunderstanding!

However, in that case please log into the account on this site that has your premium license, and then post this question in a premium support forum.

If you indeed do not have a premium license, then please post your question in our free support forums here → http://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar

We check those forums a bit more than once per week, so hopefully we will be able to get to your question there.

Thank you,
    George

Alex Montoya

Hey Martin, did you figure this out? I need help as well.

Martin Ross

No I couldn’t figure it out

Alex
    Participant

I just did. I added the snippet to the event-tickets.php file instead. Adding to functions.php did not work . You can see here: http://jamiequaltrough.com/event/fallbrook-ca-november-20-2016-retreat/

Martin Ross

Thanks Alex. I can edit the function.php but I don’t know how to edit the event-tickets.php There is no editor on my version of WordPress 🙁

George
    Participant

Thanks for sharing your findings here, folks. I will now close this thread to facilitate the posting in premium forums that I mentioned in my reply above. Please do upgrade your version of WordPress if needed, Martin — the current version is 4.6.1.

Best of luck with your projects!
    George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Costs disappeared’ is closed to new replies.