Cost Section

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cost Section

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    worldgolfskills
    Participant

I’m wondering if it’s possible to make adjustments to the cost section.

https://events.worldgolfskills.com/event/world-golf-scramble-orlando-opener/

As you can see in the above event, the cost is listed in both the details section and the main content area.

1) Is it possible to remove this from automatically posting in the content area and just have it post in the details section?
    2) Is it possible to list the cost + Per Person in the cost section? i.e. $140 Per Person I know we used to be able to accomplish to do this in the past and now when we try to include “Per Person” it automatically removes it.

Thanks!

Hunter

Hello again 🙂

You’ll need to remove lines from 38-40 (see code below) from /the-events-calendar/src/views/single-event.php. Save the file as [your-theme]/tribe-events/single-event.php to avoid losing customizations. Please see our Themer’s Guide for more info.

To add “Per Person” before the “Cost:” text, edit line 123 of /the-events-calendar/src/views/modules/meta/details.php and save as [your-theme]/tribe-events/modules/meta/details.php.

Please let me know if this helps. We strive to provide customizations when possible, but it is strongly recommended you familiarize yourself with the ins-and-outs of the Themer’s Guide as it’s an essential for learning how to create and save custom templates.

Take care and keep me posted on your progress. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cost Section’ is closed to new replies.