Cost Position in Day View / Featured Image Venue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cost Position in Day View / Featured Image Venue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    daanlieejlandro
    Participant

Hello!
    Hope I am not repeating a discussion here but I didn’t seem to find what I’m looking for.
    I have a couple of questions about style, I think it would be. Sorry, I don’t know much about this, still in learning process. Well here they are:

1- In the day view of the calendar, I want to change the position of the Cost so it’s align to the name of the event. Also, how can I change the spacing between the events (day view). I created a child theme but pretty much don’t know where to start, cause I don’t seem to find the style.css sheet for what I am looking for.

2- In the venue pages, I want the featured image to be above of the venue info & map. Also, is there a way that instead of a single photo in the Featured Image, I add some sort of picture slider? To show many photos of the venue (also at the very top).

Thanks in advance!

Barry

No problem, we always welcome questions – but if possible let’s stick to one issue per thread.

In the day view of the calendar, I want to change the position of the Cost so it’s align to the name of the event.

A great starting point is our Themer’s Guide which covers the basics of safely making any customizations. Making a change like this one is fairly straightforward:

• You are going to override and make changes to the single-event.php template
    • Once you’ve set up a copy in your theme (at tribe-events/single-event.php) look for this section of code within it
    • Note the code beginning with the_title(… which is what produces the title and tribe_get_cost(… which outputs the cost
    • You could rearrange things something like this to achieve your goal

Does that help/give you an idea of how to approach this? I realize it may not perfectly fit with what you envision, but it should be a fairly good starting point.

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cost Position in Day View / Featured Image Venue’ is closed to new replies.