Copy similar events, just different dates.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Copy similar events, just different dates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I schedule classes with our events calendar pro and event tickets plus. Most of these are almost identical except for the dates and a few other minor changes. I found an outside plugin to copy the bulk of the event but it doesn’t include the tickets.

That is very time consuming and need an option to copy an event, including the tickets.

Here is another problem. When we add a new ticket to an event, we put some very simple html in the title. When we publish it and go to the woocommerce product page for this ticket, the html doesn’t stay the same and we have to go and completely redo the simple html in the title. Why won’t the simple html stay the same from the events calendar ticket and the woocommerce product?

Courtney

Hi Robert

At this time, we don’t have that ability or even recurring events with tickets. If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it at http://tribe.uservoice.com.

Please open a new ticket regarding the HTML.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Copy similar events, just different dates.’ is closed to new replies.