controlling order of ticket options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions controlling order of ticket options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barb Ackemann

One event has multiple ticket options. Display order seems to be last created is first.

When I hover over a ticket, I see “Move” as an option, along with editing. — Thinking this was to allow me to move the ticket to a different order, I clicked the MOVE button and a popup window displayed with a zero.

Is this a bug? And did I guess correctly as to what the Move link was for?

If not, is there any other way to edit the “publication date” of a ticket so that I can trick them into the order I want without starting over?

George
    Participant

Hi Barb,

Thanks for reaching out.

That “Move” link lets you move the specified ticket to another event—it does not let you move the ticket order on the same event.

As for adjusting the publication date for tickets, this is not easily editable for RSVP ticket types, but is easily possible to edit for premium ticket types like WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads, for example. You would just click the “Edit in WooCommerce” link which would lead to you an edit screen like the one in the following screenshot—where you can click “edit” next to the publish date and it should be easily editable (click for a larger-sized image):

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘controlling order of ticket options’ is closed to new replies.