Control number of events in list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Control number of events in list view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, right now event calendar pro shows the number of events in the list view based on the standard WordPress Settings > Reading settings which if you set to 10 you get 10 events lists before it paginates and if you set it to 5 you get 5 events listed before it paginates. I would like to override this and show 20 events in one list but of course I want my blog to remain and show 5 posts, so how does one control this? maybe a function? override of template? I am using the events template right now in my Woothemes canvas theme. Thanks in advance.

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Let me just update this myself by saying I fixed this issue by using a custom functions explained in this post here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/cant-increase-number-of-events-in-loop/#post-27191
    Sorry about not finding this post sooner and posting to soon.

Barry

No problem – since it looks like you’re all sorted I’ll close this thread, feel free to create new ones as needed if you have further questions 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Control number of events in list view’ is closed to new replies.