Control how many events show on List display.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Control how many events show on List display.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

I have already reviewed the technical docs, knowledge base, and searched the forum and was unable to find an answer.

There are two issues going on here, but I bet both can be solved with one fix.

I want to increase the amount of events that show on Events List to 99 (as we will never have more than 15 or so). Right now we only have 7 events, and it is pushing them into 2 pages.

In Settings I set “Number of events to show per page” to 99, but it is still only showing 5 per page.

Pagination is not working. When we click “Next Events” link at the bottom, it takes us to a page that displays “There were no results found.” Not true, because there are 2 more. Even stranger, when we click “Previous Events” to go back to the first page, there are all of the events on one page as we want them!

I will submit further information in a private follow-up reply.

Sean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help out.

I see you are using the Divi theme and it is their archive settings causing this as the Event Views are archives.

Head to Divi > Theme Options > General Settings > Number of Post displayed on Archive pages

Change that number to 10 or what you have as the number of events to show in our settings.

That should fix the issue.

Let me know how that works out.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Control how many events show on List display.’ is closed to new replies.