Continuous Export of Events as they Get Listed?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Continuous Export of Events as they Get Listed?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shane

I’m looking to export events in real-time as they get listed. So they either show up in my Google or iCal feed. The way I do it now, is downloading the ics file each day and kicking it into my Google Calendar. It seems there would be a way to have a live feed that continually updates the event feed. I have PRO and Community on my web site. Thank you-

Caroline

Hi Shane,

Thanks for reaching out–glad you asked about this! While the most conventional use of our Export Events button is for downloading static ICS files to import into third-party application, you can use this very same button to grab a live feed of your events, just as you’ve described here. Simply copy the URL from this button and paste it as a new feed URL into your application of choice. With most browsers and operating systems, you can copy a URL from a link or button by right-clicking or Ctrl-clicking the link, then choosing the “Copy Link” option from the pop-up menu.

For reference, your feed URL should look something like this:

[yourcalendarURL.com]/?ical=1&tribe_display=month

Give it a try, and let us know if you should run into any issues as you’re getting things set up! 🙂 Cheers, and thanks again for stopping by!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Continuous Export of Events as they Get Listed?’ is closed to new replies.