Continuing issues with WooCommerce 3.0

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Continuing issues with WooCommerce 3.0

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Dan.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve upgraded to WooCommerce 3.0.4 and all of my Events Calendar plugins are totally up to date (Events Calendar, Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus) but I’m still having issues with WooCommerce after upgrading to 3.0.4.

I’ve not rolled the changes out to the live site yet, as it’s quite a high profile site but I can create a demo site if you need to view the issue. Essentially when I head to an event that is selling tickets I get a blank screen. Turning on debugging mode gives me the attached screenshot.

I’ve got a very custom theme running, but the issues are the same running the default 2017 theme as well. Similarly, I have deactivated every plugin except WooCommerce, Events Calendar, Event Tickets & Event Tickets plus but this has not achieved anything.

Any help would be most welcome!

Cheers
    Ben

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ben!

I’m really sorry you are having those issues. 🙁

Let me try and help you out.

From the screenshot attached I can see the errors, notices and warnings are not from one of our plugins. The fatal error, which may be the cause of the blank page, is coming from WooCommerce plugin and seems to be related to a conflict reading the database.

The rest of the notices and warnings are coming from the woocommerce-subscriptions plugin.

It could be that the woocommerce update got corrupted somehow, so I would first suggest you reinstall the woocommerce plugin again.

When switching to a default theme like 2017 and at the same time deactivating all other plugins except WooCommerce, The Events Calendar, Event Tickets & Event Tickets plus, do you still see the same error? If not, could you please copy and paste it here?

Thanks,
    Victor

Dan
    Participant

Hey Victor!

Mate, I’m so sorry I never got back to you on this, unfortunately other client work took precedent. Thank you for your speedy reply, it was much appreciated.

Thankfully, it looks that updates rolled out by you guys and WooCommerce over the last week seem to have resolved the issue, so it’s all good now

Cheers
    Ben

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey Ben!

I’m glad your issues are now solved. Thanks for letting us know about it. And don’t worry about the delay. We are always here when you need it.

I’ll close this thread now that it’s all good, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll happy to help! 🙂

Cheers!
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Continuing issues with WooCommerce 3.0’ is closed to new replies.