Contact Us on pages – how to remove?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Contact Us on pages – how to remove?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vacdc
    Participant

See attached screen shot. resource://jid0-gxjllfbcoax0lcltedfrekqdqpi-at-jetpack/as-ff/data/edit.html

HOW/WHERE do I remove this?

We are rebuilding their website and have it on a dev site for now.

Geoff

Howdy there, Van. Thanks for getting in touch.

It looks like that screenshot you tried sharing didn’t come through. However, I will go ahead and note that there is no “Contact Us” on pages in our plugin by default. If you are able to show where that is popping up, I’d be happy to take a look and let you know if that’s something we support.

Cheers!
    Geoff

vacdc
    Participant

Here is a better screen shot:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0fa4kdt970

and here is the code:
    <div id=”tribe-events” class=”” data-category=”” data-datepicker_format=”0″ data-live_ajax=”1″>
    <div class=”tribe-events-before-html”>
    <span class=”tribe-events-ajax-loading”>
    <div id=”tribe-events-content” class=”tribe-events-single vevent hentry”>
    <p class=”tribe-events-back”>
    <div class=”tribe-events-notices”>
    <h2 class=”tribe-events-single-event-title summary entry-title”>Contact Us</h2>
    <div class=”tribe-events-schedule updated published tribe-clearfix”>
    <div id=”tribe-events-header” data-title=”Upcoming Events | Van Alstyne, Texas Chamber of Commerce | Friends of the Library Breakfast | “>
    <div id=”post-3228″ class=”post-3228 tribe_events type-tribe_events status-publish cat_library tribe-recurring-event tribe-recurring-event-child”>

Geoff

Hi Van,

Ah, I see what you mean–thanks for the screenshot!

Are you using the “Default Events Template” under Events > Settings > Display? Or are you using another template from your theme? Please try selecting the Default Events Template if you aren’t already and saving your settings to see if there’s a difference.

If that’s not the case, then I think what we’re seeing is a theme conflict. In other words, it’s not The Events Calendar that’s adding that text but rather the theme. In those cases, it’s best if the theme author can help shed some light on the issue and provide a solution.

Cheers!
    Geoff

vacdc
    Participant

Default events template. I deactivated this plugin today, installed another plug-in, deactivated that one and reactivated this one….and it’s gone!

Geoff

Wow, that’s great! I wonder if there was some sort of conflict with the theme or another plugin that came and went when you went through those steps. Either way, I’m stoked things are working out and appreciate you following up to let me know. 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to start a new one if any other questions pop up–we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact Us on pages – how to remove?’ is closed to new replies.