Contact Information when sending an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Contact Information when sending an event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    House
    Participant

Since our website will start accepting anonymous submissions, which would be the best way to get the contact information from the person who is submitting the event? This person may not be the organizer of the submitted event.

Is there a way I can have this done without using Additional Fields? Name, email and phone would be enough.

Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I believe the additional fields may be your best bet if the person submitting the event will not always be the organizer. With a customization, you could hide/remove these fields from the front end of the single event page so that they are not visible to the public on the published event. We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck removing the fields, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

If contact fields for anonymous users is something that you would like to see added in the future, please let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum. This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better solution for you here, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact Information when sending an event’ is closed to new replies.