Contact all attendees

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Contact all attendees

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey guys!

Is there a way to contact all attendees? It would be quite cumbersome to go through each entry manually to grab emails one by one.

Also, I don’t want to blindly copy all attendees emails into a single email for confidentiality purpose.

We have updated our event and have important information to send to people who bought their ticket online. Can we do that?

Sincerely,
    BBC

Casey D

Hello thisisbbc,

Thanks for contacting us!

I’m assuming you’re using WooCommerce, since it is our most popular ecommerce plugin.

There is no way currently to send bulk emails with our plugin through WordPress. However, on the attendees page, you can email a list of the attendees to an admin account or other email, and then from there you could use a service to bulk email the attendees.

You will find the attendees list within the Edit Events page, next to the ticket information (once there are confirmed orders).

If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Hey Casey!

Thanks for your answer. In the meantime, I did some research and realized I had the plugin WooCommerce Follow-up Emails. It allows you to create a rule to send an email at a specific time for specific product customer.

We will use this to unveil the event location of our private party and so far it looks like it works like a charm!

Bulk sending is not recommended for confidentiality.

I’d love to submit this as an idea, but I’ve already used all my votes to suggest more important features (like embedding event on third-party websites, show attendees list from local website and from facebook, allow reports and statistics for community events, etc.)

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,
    BBC

Casey D

Hello thisisbbc,

Happy it worked out!

We’d love it if you would leave us a review and let people know how much you like the plugin! http://m.tri.be/jt

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact all attendees’ is closed to new replies.