Constantly loading 'next month'

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Constantly loading 'next month'

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wadsworthh
    Participant

This is our site – http://www.falingepark.com/. After some recent attempts at hacking the site we’ve increased security to the point where you can only log into the backend in school (we host it ourselves) and we believe that this is the problem, as it was working before the lockdown. Neither do we allow automatic updates of plugins and WordPress. The site uses a child theme based on twentythirteen.

We haven’t deactivated plugins to check, or reverted to the twentyfourteen theme as this is a bespoke website. What we’re really asking is, does anyone out there know of a way of getting the ‘next month’ function to work without removing the measures already in place?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I took a look at your site and see what you mean.

You mentioned locking down the Admin and I believe that could be the issue.

For our plugin to work we need access to this file for ajax requests:

\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php

Not sure if you can whitelist just that file, but that might fix the issue.

Using that file is not anything special our plugin does, that is the standard method for using ajax in WordPress.

Thanks

wadsworthh
    Participant

We’re a bunch of IT Support Techs here rather than coders, and mainly update the site plugins and front end information,. I’ve Googled a few answers and think I’ve got the idea in my head, but if you have a link to any other helpful sites I’d be grateful.

Brian
    Keymaster

Not sure what to suggest. What are you using to block the admin area? I would start there to look for a solution.

wadsworthh
    Participant

OK Brian, thanks for your help. I’ll set this issue as resolved

Brian
    Keymaster

Your Welcome.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Constantly loading 'next month'’ is closed to new replies.