Considering ticket plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Considering ticket plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Jennings

I am considering upgrading to ticket plus. On my website I have events in three categories. Special Events, Club Nights and Model Days/Weekends.

For the first two options it is easy. They are events that last for a set time with multiple tickets per event.

Model Days/Weekends are a different matter though.

On these events we have set times that people can buy based on hours. The customer can buy as many hours as they like but each hour has only one ticket and generally people will buy one to three hours of consecutive time.

The problem is how to show slots available and free. At present I have to have a table showing what times are free and on a separate page I have a booking form.

So here is the real question …. If I create 8 tickets for each day can the client buy multiple tickets without jumping backwards and forwards to different pages and if I set stock on each ticket to just one will the sold out sign show that that slot has now gone on the event page?

Is it easy to format the way tickets show on an event page so that the tickets would list in time order? I thought maybe for this I have eight tickets with the time slot and model name as their title.

Andrew Jennings.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

It sounds like you are trying to create something like this, with 1 ticket available for each time slot, and multiple tickets displayed on one page:

This functionality is definitely possible by default; You can also move tickets around on the backend and add additional descriptions for the tickets and other information.

Feel free to take a look at our demo as well here.

We also have an awesome 30-day full refund policy so if things end up not working out for you after giving it a try, you are welcome to a full refund.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Considering ticket plus’ is closed to new replies.