Considering purchasing Events Tickets Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Considering purchasing Events Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

I have been using Events calendar Pro and am now considering purchasing events ticket plus but i have a few questions first.

I run a tourism website so i need to be able to sell tickets to different events but each time the payment paypal address will be different (depending on my client).

Here are the features I need. Please tell me if you can do these things in the off the shelf version of events tickets plus
    -payment through paypal
    -assign a specific #of tickets per time slot
    -different prices for different times
    -email a group reminder to people who booked and paid for an event
    -Ability to “sell” free tickets or paid tickets
    -Do I need woocommerce to make it work or just a paypal email address?
    -What is the cost for customers who already have events calendar pro?
    -Will it need formatting to work on my site or is there a standard look for the events ticket plus feature?

Thank you,
    Joanna
    Fun In Jerusalem

Courtney

Hi Joanna

payment through paypal

At this time, our plugin relies upon an ecommerce solution for all payment processing. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.
    Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

assign a specific #of tickets per time slot

For each event, you can create a ticket, or several ticket types. You can set a limit for each ticket type, or set a limit for all tickets available for that event. Ex: Child, Adult, Family – you could have 10 tickets each, or set a capacity of 30 total tickets no matter which type they are.

different prices for different times

I believe the easiest way to do this would be to assign tickets to events of different times.

email a group reminder to people who booked and paid for an event

Our system only handles emailing the ticketholder with the initial purchase of a ticket. However, you can export attendee data and load the emails into a newsletter system of your choice. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/#exporting-attendees

Ability to “sell” free tickets or paid tickets

Yes, you can either create an RSVP using just Event Tickets, or you could leave the price option blank in Event Tickets Plus for that to display as FREE.

Do I need woocommerce to make it work or just a paypal email address?

Answered in #1

What is the cost for customers who already have events calendar pro?

We do not have discounts at this time. It will depend upon the license level that you want, but is viewable on Event Tickets Plus https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets-plus/

Will it need formatting to work on my site or is there a standard look for the events ticket plus feature?

You can see an example at http://wpshindig.com/event/event-tickets-demo/.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Considering purchasing Events Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.