Connection to FB not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Connection to FB not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Hi,

I am unable to connect to FB getting following error from your server ”

Fatal error: Uncaught Predis\Response\ServerException: OOM command not allowed when used memory > ‘maxmemory’. in /srv/www/event-aggregator-site …… .. ..

…..wp-content/plugins/redis-cache/includes/predis.php on line 8515

Patricia

Hey Ivan,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help you with the troubleshooting.

Could you please go to Events > Settings > APIs tab and under Facebook click “Refresh your connection with Facebook” button to see if it changes anything?

If the issue persists after trying to refresh your connection, I would suggest you to click on “Disconnect” and after that reconnect to Facebook again.

If none of these options helps to solve your problem, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share with us any messages you see while trying to import some events. All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content/debug.log.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Connection to FB not working’ is closed to new replies.