Connect to Eventbrite button empty

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Connect to Eventbrite button empty

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Taylor
    Participant

Hi All

I just noticed that my Event ticket plugin is not connected to eventbrite resulting in the ticket form not displaying. When I navigate to the plugin Event=>Settings=>API=>Connect to Eventbrite, the button tag in the code is empty
    //

Is this issue occurring after the update or is it something on my end? Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. What happens when you click on “connect”? It should take you to the Eventbrite login screen to allow access.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jonathan Taylor
    Participant

Hi Brendan

Finally I solved it. The php wasn’t able to fetch my eventbrite personal account and pass it to the href. Still dont know why. I solved it manually with JS

Thanks anyway for your anwer

Brendan
    Keymaster

Awesome! Glad to hear you got it resolved.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Connect to Eventbrite button empty’ is closed to new replies.