Connect Facebook to Event Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Connect Facebook to Event Aggregator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    housegrafic
    Participant

Hello

I’m having the same problem as Chris today. When I select to import events from Facebook, now for the first time it’s asking me to log into Facebook and connect my Facebook account to The Events Calendar for this to work. But then I get a hung screen with a box to “Connect Facebook to Event Aggregator” and can’t proceed further.

Thanks,
    Tammy

Courtney

Hi Tammy

I just ran through that test on my own server and can confirm it seems you’ve just discovered a bug. I have flagged this thread so you will be notified as soon as we have a solution. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks
    Courtney ?

Courtney

I am also moving this to the Event Aggregator forum, as we no longer support or maintain our retired iCal importer plugin.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Courtney

Hi Tammy

We’ve updated our servers and the bug should be fixed now. All you need to do is to try connected to Facebook again.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Connect Facebook to Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.