Connect and automatically share new event to my friends.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Connect and automatically share new event to my friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fation
    Participant

Do you have any suggestion how to connect with the social media any time when one event is published in the Events Calendar. I would like to notify my followers in my account LinkedIn and Tweeter when an event is published in the calendar: connect and automatically share new event to my friends.

Patricia

Hi Fation,

Thanks for contacting us!

Unfortunately our plugin doesn’t have this functionality, but there might be some plugins which can do this for custom post types. You will find in the following link some of the available options:

15 Plugins To Automatically Share Your WordPress Posts On Social Media

I hope this helps. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with!

Patricia

Fation
    Participant

Hello Patricia,

Many thanks for your quick reply. I’m using the Publicize plugin to share my post as you can see at d.pr/FYMD8

but when I try it in Event Calendar d.pr/lqMqoN, it doesn’t work.

Do you know which one of the recommend plugin can do the job?

Fation
    Participant

Please check and see the difference at the right up corner under the publish section from the 2 above images.

Patricia

Hey Fation!

It seems that Publicize is only triggered when you publish a new post, but you can extend this to other Custom Post Types. You can follow their tutorial and/or contact their support team for further assistance:

How to use Publicize with your Custom Post Types

I hope that helps to get you started ! ? Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Connect and automatically share new event to my friends.’ is closed to new replies.