Confused by the number of plugins from Modern Tribe – wonder if it’s conflicting

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Confused by the number of plugins from Modern Tribe – wonder if it’s conflicting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

I am getting confused. I have the following plugins from Modern Tribe:
    Event Tickets
    Event Ticket Plus
    Events Calendar
    The Events Calendar: Add Venus to WooCommerce Orders
    The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets
    I thought Event Ticket Plus replaced WooCommerce Tickets sometime last year but as I haven’t been working on this site for sometime I can’t remember. However, following recent updates there are additional features when I now create an event and some other features aren’t available. Also, it’s asking me to renew Woo Commerce Tickets but as I say I thought that’s why I purchased Event Ticket plus! Sorry perhaps you can enlighten me!

Courtney

Hi Amanda

You are correct that WooCommerce Tickets is now part of Event Tickets Plus.

Adding Venues to WooCommerce Orders looks like it is an extension. Was this possibly created with a former support ticket with us?

I’d start by disabling both of those plugins and testing how your site works with that configuration.

We recommend conducting these tests on a <a href=”https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/ title=“Staging Server”>staging server (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/).

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Amanda
    Participant

Thank you for getting back to me. What I don’t understand then is WooCommerce Tickets isn’t updating and is asking me to buy another licence. However, I have the Event Ticket Plus licence and this isn’t due to expire for a further 6 months. Would you be able to logon to the site and see what is happening please?
    Many thanks

Amanda
    Participant

The website is now generating many products …. where can you go to get support with this product please. It is a paid for plugin!!!!!!

Courtney

Hi Amanda

How did disabling WooCommerce Tickets go? All the features of that are now part of Event Tickets Plus.

How did disabling The Events Calendar: Add Venus to WooCommerce Orders go?

You should not need to update or worry about a license for WooCommerce Tickets because everything has been moved into Event Tickets Plus, and you have a license for that.

This is the place to come for support. We aim to respond to all forum posts within a 24-48 hour weekday timeframe per our Scope of Support / Terms.

Let me know how disabling goes and what results from that.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Confused by the number of plugins from Modern Tribe – wonder if it’s conflicting’ is closed to new replies.