Conflicts with Advanced Custom Fields 5.6.5 (select boxes, specifically)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Conflicts with Advanced Custom Fields 5.6.5 (select boxes, specifically)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    atomicdust
    Participant

With The Events Calendar enabled, ACF select boxes no longer work.

Disabling TEC fixes the issue.

Will also share with the ACF developers.

Thanks,

Tim

atomicdust
    Participant

I don’t think my screenshot attached properly to the original post.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tim!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Unfortunately, we are aware of this issue with the select2 JavaScript library which was introduced in our latest update of our commons library. The good news is we have already made a fix for it and we are planning on releasing it in our next maintenance release cycle this week.

I have set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and linked it to the report so we’ll let you know as soon as the fix is released.

The only workaround we’ve found so far is downgrading the plugins to a previous version. To learn more about how you can downgrade your plugins, please refer to the following article > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/.

If you decide to downgrade, please let us know if it works for your site.

My apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Courtney

We released an update for this issue. Can you update your plugins (preferrably on a staging site) and see if that resolves the issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-13-november-2017/

Thanks
    Courtney ?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflicts with Advanced Custom Fields 5.6.5 (select boxes, specifically)’ is closed to new replies.