conflict with wordfence plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events conflict with wordfence plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    softwarecornwall
    Participant

Hi
    We have the community events plugin but some of our users (logged in) are getting blocked by wordfence when trying to submit events when logged in through our add event form on our website http://www.softwarecornwall.org i have deactivated wordfence and this has resolved the issue, and event notification emails are now also being received by email.

ideally we want to switch wordfence back on and be able to run the community events add on so logged in members can add events to our calendar

can you please advise any solutions or suggestions please.

all plugins are up to date

best wishes
    Belinda

Hi Belinda,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately we can’t really help out with a third-party plugin conflict, as per our Support Policy.  I’d recommend that you try to find a suitable replacement that has the same functionality that you are looking for.

Alternatively you can try to reach out to WordFence and see if they have any suggestions for how to resolve this issue.

In addition, other users have had conflict between these two plugins, and one user reported that when they updated their PHP version to 5.6, the issue was resolved.  I, of course, cannot make any guarantees here, but it may be worth looking into.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/update-on-clash-between-wordfence-events-calendar/

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘conflict with wordfence plugin’ is closed to new replies.