Conflict with Woocommerce variations

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Conflict with Woocommerce variations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nicole Gotthold
    Participant

ever since the new woocommerce update I am not able to access my product variations. I hav been working all day with Woocommerce to figure out the issue. We’ve tested in a staging environment and the events calendar plug in is the issue. It si working fine in staging when this plug in is deactivated. Please help as our store is very cricital.

Nicole Gotthold
    Participant

I have not received a reply and the issue persists. Please help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole!

I’m sorry for a bit of delay in our response. We’ve been having a higher load in our forums than usual, which caused us some delays.

Could you please share a screenshot of the specific issue you are having? Also, could you please see if there are any console errors by inspecting the page? We have an article that explains how to do that here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

We’ve had some other users reporting issues with WooCommerce and some of their extensions, so there is a chance it is related to a known issue with our latest release of our plugins, which we intend to release a fix for it very soon, this week.

It could be worth trying to downgrade The Events Calendar to a previous version and see if it fixes the issue. To learn more about how you can downgrade your plugins, please refer to the following article > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/.

If it doesn’t fix it, please share the information I asked above so I can further help you troubleshoot the problem.

Please let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict with Woocommerce variations’ is closed to new replies.