Conflict with the theme

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Conflict with the theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lyudmila

Hello. Wanted to buy Events Calendar PRO but the conflict with the theme Listifi. How to fix?

George
    Participant

Hey @Lyudmila,

Did you try downloading the free version of The Events Calendar, and then into the conflict with the Listifi theme?

If not, how did you end up learning about a conflict between PRO and the theme?

Also, what are the exact conflicts you’ve found?

Finally: do you happen to have a link to a page on your website where we can see this conflict live? If so, please share it, that could help a lot.

Thanks!
    George

Lyudmila

Hello. I have not bought a defense because the conflict with the topic. With the default-theme works. http://boomservis.ru/events/

Lyudmila

Hello. I did not buy PRO, because the conflict with the topic. disable all plugins. Includes default theme. With the default-theme works

George
    Participant

Hey Lyudmila,

I’m having a bit of trouble understanding what your exact issues are, but it seems that when a Default Theme is active, your issues with The Events Calendar are gone – is this correct?

If so, I think the best thing to do is to contact the theme developer for support and see if they can help with your issues in the Listifi theme.

George
    Participant

Hello,

This issue’s been sitting here a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it for now – if other issues arise, don’t hesitate to come back and open a new ticket, and if you need to open a new ticket about the same issues you originally brought up here, please share a link to this original ticket so we can pick up where we left off.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict with the theme’ is closed to new replies.