Conflict Theme Satisfy/THe Events Planner

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Conflict Theme Satisfy/THe Events Planner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ncbogroupie

I am running Theme Satisfy Child 1.0.8 and The Events Calendar v 4.5.9. (I’m unable to send URL of site as am running on localhost (WP 4.8/XAMPP/Windows 10), but could send screenshots if I knew how to upload them! I was able to determine source of the conflict as Theme Satisfy/The Events Calendar Plugin.
    Under Events/Events Settings, instead of a calendar view, I get this text:
    “Find Events Events In Events for August 2017 Calendar Month Navigation « July September » Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday 30 31 1 2 3 4 Splendors of the Baroque – Arapahoe, NC 5 Splendors of the Baroque – New Bern, NC 6 Splendors of the Baroque – Raleigh, NC…
    [Read More]”
    You are asking for:
    If possible, privately post a copy of your System Information from the WP Admin > Events > Help: System Information box.
    I have no subdirectory ‘Events’ under WP Admin.
    PS I posted this question 4 days ago, but have still received no reply. We want to put this site online and Events are what we do! Would like to recommend upgrade to EC pro, but cannot recommend your plugin if it doesn’t work! Please help. Thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue, but nice job finding the source of the conflict! While our plugins generally play nicely with most themes, there are some cases where conflicts like this pop up. I would recommend taking a look at our theme compatibility guide, which lists some popular themes that are known to work well with TEC.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue.

If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license. You can also post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. However, please note that per our forum guidelines, we are limited in the amount of support we can provide for theme conflicts. I’m sorry I don’t have a more straightforward solution for you here, but I hope this helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict Theme Satisfy/THe Events Planner’ is closed to new replies.