Conflict Paid Membership Pro with Woocommerce Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Conflict Paid Membership Pro with Woocommerce Tickets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sergio
    Participant

This is a followup to a previous post.

There is a conflict with Woocommerce Tickets and Paid membership Pro. With Paid Membership Pro Active, if a user purchases a ticket through woo commerce – the tickets do NOT go out automatically. You have to manually resend the tickets.

I checked and deactivated Paid Membership Pro – and your system DID send the tickets automatically.

The plugins in question are:

Plugin Demo

http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/third-party-integration/pmpro-woocommerce/

Josh
    Participant

Hey Sergio,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced in using our plugin. Hopefully I can help to get you pointed in the right direction for a solution.

To start, for emails, our plugin utilizes the built-in mail class for WooCommerce. Out of curiosity, does the Membership plugin have any settings that offer customizations or modifications to the email process or template? Additionally, does the plugin offer any settings regarding purchasing process? Particularly the completion or approval process?

If so, try changing some of these settings to see if that helps in the automatic sending of tickets from our plugin.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Sergio
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Sergio,

Thanks for following up with us. To clarify, this is the plugin that you’re referring to? Additionally, with this, are you using the free plugin or are you using the PMPro bundle?

Unfortunately there isn’t a whole lot of direct support we can provide for plugin or theme conflicts. What I will do currently though is to do a quick review of the plugins to recreate the issue. From there I will bring it up with the team to determine the best course of action on whether there is something that we can do or if this is something where we’ll need to reach out to the other developer in order to resolve this conflict.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

smythkowalczyk
    Participant

I discovered a conflict with WooCommerce Membership from Rightpress and Events Calendar. When Events Calendar is active, it wont let me create a new membership plan (won’t generate a key). It does still show current memberships. But when I deactivate Events Calendar everything works normal. Any ideas?

Josh
    Participant

Hey smythkowalczyk,

Thanks for reaching out. We request that you do open a new thread for your support request. Since there could be multiple solutions for similar problems, we request that each user open their own thread so we’re able to address each user directly and fully.

I apologize for the inconvenience but in the long run it helps to ensure that we’re able to address you fully.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict Paid Membership Pro with Woocommerce Tickets’ is closed to new replies.