Conflict: Event Tickets Plus vs Cornerstone

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Conflict: Event Tickets Plus vs Cornerstone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

I’ve used X Theme and Cornerstone with Event Tickets Plus on a few sites before – including this same site, for the same event last year.

Now activating the Event Tickets plugin blocks the Cornerstone editing tab and links.

I’ve already alerted Themeco to the problem and thought it best to let you know as well.

I know it’s not likely that you’ll have an official patch for this anytime soon, but if you have a hack to resolve the conflict that could be good enough for now.

Ryan
    Participant

Interesting. It seems to be a further conflict with The Events Calendar.

Cornerstone + Event Tickets + The Events Calendar
    – No Cornerstone editing tab
    – No option for requesting attendee info

Cornerstone only
    – Editor works fine

Cornerstone + The Events Calendar
    – Editor works fine
    – Obviously no ticket sales or options

Cornerstone + Event Tickets
    – Editor works fine
    – Able to request attendee info
    – No Event Calendar

Note: I have the Event Tickets Plus and The Event Calendar Pro plugins as well, but toggling the Pro/Plus versions does nothing. It’s the base plugins that impact functionality.

Hunter

Hey Ryan,

We do our best to avoid conflicts with themes and plugins by other authors, but unfortunately it’s bound to happen. With that said, we are also limited on the amount of support we can provide with code by other developers. Please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article for more information.

I’ll go ahead and log a bug report for the developers to review, but I cannot guarantee if/when a fix will be included in an upcoming maintenance release. I’d be happy to update this thread if/when the developers update the report with their findings. If you could reply back with any errors you see in your error log and browser console when reproducing the behavior, it would be helpful and appreciated.

Sorry I can’t do more in this instance and let me know if you’ve got any questions or comments. Thanks and have a great weekend ahead!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Ryan,

I just wanted to let you know that we have reviewed the bug report for the conflict you report here and we were not able to reproduce it anymore on our end.

We think it is possible this was already fixed by one of our previous releases of our plugins.

Could you please update the plugins and let us know if it works on your end?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict: Event Tickets Plus vs Cornerstone’ is closed to new replies.