Conflict Community Event Ticket and Avada's Fusion Builder Plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Conflict Community Event Ticket and Avada's Fusion Builder Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    redescomerciales
    Participant

I have a conflict between the plugin community event tickets and fusion builder plugin that is used by my theme Avada.
    The problem is that with the option of the community plugin of creating events in the front end now its not possible to add tickets and all the tickets of all the events in the site are shown.
    The button to create a new ticket is shown but when you click it it moves you to the bottom of the screen to a big blank space, the tickets disappear and the form to create a new ticket is shown, but then you can’t save it.
    After searching for the error i notice that when the fusion builder plugin is deactivated its works well, but i need that plugin for the theme.
    In the admin view everything is working correctly with the creations of the tickets
    I want to know what could be the conflict to see if is possible to change something in the fusion builder plugin to work everything good again

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Can you confirm that you can’t create tickets when The Events Calendar plugins and Fusion builder are enabled *and* all other plugins deactivated?

Also, did you contact Avada’s support about this issue?

When did you notice that problem? If it happened after a recent update of our plugin, you may always roll back to a previous version while we investigate on this issue: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict Community Event Ticket and Avada's Fusion Builder Plugin’ is closed to new replies.