conflict between my theme and page title generated by events calendar plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions conflict between my theme and page title generated by events calendar plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn

i’m working on 3 sites that could use various implementations of your advanced plugins. one is a site that aggregates events from across the country (pro + community events) and two are conferences – one in september and one next february (pro + your upcoming conference manager). all are or will be using the u-design template. i’ve installed the free version on my own website for testing with the template and it looks fantastic, save one glitch. the page title is displaying the name of the latest event published rather than the ‘events calendar’ title. this behavior happens when i use one of the theme templates, but not when i use your default template. when i use your default template the page layout width and page title formatting breaks. i really want to use your product — and i don’t want to get into a finger-pointing match between you guys and the theme developer. can you give me any insight into how i might best look into fixing this issue? for example, if i need to go to the theme developer for advice on how to hack the template header, can you tell me where the event title is being stored? hope that makes sense… implementation at http://wdhdesign.com/yogawest.events

Marilyn

sorry – implementation at http://wdhdesign.com/events

Rob

Hi Marilyn. Thanks for reaching out, and for your explanation of the issue. We have had a few reports of this and it is usually the theme or another plugin conflicting. Sounds like in this case we’ve narrowed it down to the theme.

I’m assuming in your case, this only occurs in list view (though correct me if I’m wrong there). If so you’ll want to look in list.php to see how that list is coded. If the theme developer was willing to shoot us a copy of his plugin we’d happily have our devs check it out to see if they could identify a quick solution on our end too…

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘conflict between my theme and page title generated by events calendar plugin’ is closed to new replies.