Confirmation on Barcode functionality with Eventbrite.com

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Confirmation on Barcode functionality with Eventbrite.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Juanma

Hi there,

I am working with an international congress firm who would provide a barcode starting number to be included in the clients ticket confirmation email.

After reading through the threads I still have an unanswered question. There are several open threads of users asking for barcodes functionalities to be included as a feature and I have also read that Eventbrite.com already offers this.

Could anyone confirm me that Eventbrite has this functionality and/or point me to where I could get more information on this?

Thanks a lot!
    Best,
    Juanma

Leah

Hi Juanma,

Thanks for getting in touch! The feature requests for barcodes are for our other ticketing plugins, which do not have that feature. However, our Eventbrite Tickets plugin does provide barcodes on each ticket. Here’s an example of an Eventbrite ticket that your user would receive via email. They can also get tickets on their mobile device. Does that answer your question?

Best,

Leah

Leah

Please note this thread will no longer be monitored: if we can help with any other questions, please create a new thread!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Confirmation on Barcode functionality with Eventbrite.com’ is closed to new replies.