Confirmation messages should be editable

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Confirmation messages should be editable

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jesse

In tribe-community-events.class.php, there is this line: “$this->message = __( ‘Event updated.’, ‘tribe-events-community’ );”

Is that editable from one of the views templates? If not it should be.

Thanks!

Rob

Hey Jesse: good question. Not sure about this one myself, but let me get Jonah to take a look when he hits the forum next to see if he can shed some light on it.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Jesse,

This is not currently editable in the template views but you could change it in the lang files. We’ve got an FAQ giving an overview of how to do this with the base and PRO plugins but you can easily substitute the files for the Community plugin: https://theeventscalendar.com/faq/can-i-change-the-language-that-the-content-of-my-calendar-appears-in-on-the-site/

I hope that helps,
    Jonah

Jesse

Yes, very helpful. Thank you, Jonah!

Rob

Glad to hear that did the trick, Jesse. Let us know what else we can do down the road.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Confirmation messages should be editable’ is closed to new replies.