Conference Manager

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Conference Manager

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Keith Schmader

I am currently a paid user of your Events Manager Pro plugin and I like it very much.
    The reason for my post is to inquire on the release date of the conference manager. I would very much like to implement your conference manager on this clients site. I have seen posts about a potential end of August launch date. This client site is due to have a soft launch by August 20th. So now my questions, are you accepting any early adopters/QA testers? Also, do you have some sort of feature set post–even if only a draft–I could look through? If I cannot work with your conference manager I suppose I will have to work with Event Espresso, although I’m certain that in time you will have the better product. Thanks for your response.

Rob

Hey Keith. Thanks for reaching out, and for your post. Conference Manager is still in the works but close to wrapping up and I suspect we’ll be kicking off the beta sometime over the next week or two. While I cannot guarantee (and it seems unlikely) that it’ll be finished/complete/launched by August 20, I’d be happy to give you access to the beta early if you’re willing to give it a go/provide some feedback…and understand that it might have some quirks along the way as it’s not a 100% finished product.

Let me know. If you’re game shoot an email over to pro /a/ tri.be and we’ll see what we can work out. Cheers!

Kate

Hello Rob- If you’re game, we’d love to be part of your pre-BETA for Conference Manager (as offered to Keith.) I’ve been through 4 conference management themes and a variety of plug-ins already and none provide all the necessary features for fully managing a conference schedule with cross referencing to actual session information. One came very close but still not quite. Would love to see where you are with Conference Manager – and hopefully discover it is our ultimate solution! (Understating that it is still in development and may have quirks and glitches.) Cheers.

Rob

Hi Kate. Thanks for the follow-up, and my apologies for the delayed response…I’ve been out on vacation until today.

I’d love to have you involved. Sounds like you are a good use case based on your experience with other conference managers and we’d love to see your perspective on our own. Just a heads up that the plugin still technically hasn’t entered beta so it may be a week or so more before I can get you the code. But if you’re interested shoot me an email (pro a/ tri.be) and I’ll add you to the “VIP list.” Cheers!

Sheldon

Hi Rob – just checking in on the status of Conference Manager …. Has it entered beta yet? Have an upcoming conference and just trying to compare timelines!

Keep up the great work! Love your stuff!

Rob

Hi there Sheldon. Not yet; we got a bit delayed on Conference Manager working to patch issues on the already-live products, but I do expect the beta to kick off sometime over the next month or so. If you are interested in participating and aren’t on the list to do so already…drop me a note (pro /a/ tri.be) and I’ll get you hooked in. Cheers!

Debra Murphy

Hi Rob, I’d like to know when the beta is and/or when the conference manager is available as well – I have a client that hosts an annual conference so this is crucial – I can use your event manager plugin temporarily to list the training and breakout sessions but need more down the road. Thanks!

Matt
    Participant

I would definitely love to be considered for a beta for conference manager. We have a conference coming up in Feb and would love to use it.

Leah

Hey Matt and Debra,

Thanks for the interest! If you could send us an email at pro /a/ tri.be, we’ll get you on the list for beta.

Thanks!
    Leah

Oliver

Is there any news on a release date for this? i’ve been watching this for a while now and am getting quite excited for a release!

Leah

Hi Oliver,

I’m glad you’re getting stoked, so are we 🙂 We’ve got a lot of exciting things up and coming right now, and we have not yet started beta testing on the Conference Manager. For that reason I’m pretty hesitant to estimate a release date. Of course we’d love to have it ready as soon as possible, but realistically there’s still a decent amount of work to be done before it’s ready for release. Keep an eye on the Tri.be blog and we’ll let you know when we have a better timeframe in mind.

Thanks for your patience and support!

~Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Conference Manager’ is closed to new replies.