Conditional tag to test if is in list view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Conditional tag to test if is in list view?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jesse

tribe_is_upcoming() tests if the query is set to upcoming events, but applies to any page where I am querying events… For example I query events on my homepage and tribe_is_upcoming() returns true.

Is there a function to tell if I’m specifically in *list view*? I.E. in myurl.com/events/*** ? If not there should be!

Thank you!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Jesse,

I’ve compiled conditional wrappers for all the main event pages here: https://gist.github.com/2415009

I hope that helps!

David
    Participant

Does
    if( tribe_is_event() && !tribe_is_day() && !is_single() )
    return true if I am using an override list.php in my theme /events folder? It doesn’t seem to …

Rob

Hey David. Not sure about this myself, but let me get Jonah to take a look when he hits the forums today. Stay tuned.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi David,

That should return true. If not, try:

if($query->query_vars['eventDisplay'] == 'upcoming' && !is_tax(TribeEvents::TAXONOMY) || $query->query_vars['eventDisplay'] == 'past' && !is_tax(TribeEvents::TAXONOMY) && $query->query_vars['post_type'] == TribeEvents::POSTTYPE && empty( $query->query_vars['suppress_filters'] ) ) {

I hope that helps!

– Jonah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Conditional tag to test if is in list view?’ is closed to new replies.