Compatible with Events Calendar Pro?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Compatible with Events Calendar Pro?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hello,

I’m configuring a website for a client, and we already use the Events Calendar Pro plugin on the site. A few days ago, we purchased the Community Events plugin, and I’ve installed it, but there’s a notice that says “Install the Events Calendar” to make it work. Shouldn’t it work with the pro version? Why would we use the free one when we’ve already bought a license to use the premium version?

How can I make these work together?

Joyce Grace

Hello Robert, in order for the paid add-ons to work, you have to first install the Events Calendar (the free one). They need to work in sync with each other. The paid options are add-ons, so they don’t stand alone.
    Hope this helps!

Rob

Robert, to add a point to Joyce’s note (specifically to answer your question: “Why would we use the free one when we’ve already bought a license to use the premium version?”). The free version is the base code for the PRO version; in reality, PRO is also just an add-on that extends the functionality of the free The Events Calendar.

So you can always run The Events Calendar with any of the add-ons no problem, but if you wanted some of those PRO features to integrate (ie recurring events, saved venues/organizers, etc) you’d want to activate PRO as well.

Hope that helps and please let us know what else we can do.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatible with Events Calendar Pro?’ is closed to new replies.