Compatibility with MS Azure, Standard-Apache/MySQL-System?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Compatibility with MS Azure, Standard-Apache/MySQL-System?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    COMPAREX Austria GmbH

Hi ist Events Calendar Pro and Events Calendar Event Tickets Plus compatible with MS Azure, Standard-Apache/MySQL-System?

best regards
    Kordula

Barry

Hi Kordula,

Great question and thank you for your interest in our plugins 🙂

I believe that should work though I’d highlight that it’s not a platform we ourselves are particularly familiar with (so if there does turn out to be any quirks, we may not be as well positioned to assist as might be the case with more popular hosting stacks).

The Events Calendar itself is completely free to download and install so the best advice I can offer is to take it for a test drive 🙂

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatibility with MS Azure, Standard-Apache/MySQL-System?’ is closed to new replies.