Compatibility with Divi – Would like to purchase pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Compatibility with Divi – Would like to purchase pro

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jessica Hernandez

Hi I’m interested in getting The Events Calendar Pro. I’ve used the free version for many of my sites that use the Divi theme, however, I have a website lcosnys.org that’s using the Divi theme and it’s not playing very well with the free version. In other words, on the other pages, the navigation menu has a transparent background until scroll where it changes color. On the Events page the calendar goes straight into the navigation menu and upon scrolling the menu does not change color. I realize that this plugin uses a different template. Is there an event template that is compatible with Divi. The content for the events page in Divi would need to be wrapped in <div id=”main-content”></div>

I am interested in Pro for the additional features for this website as well. The site is currently in coming soon mode. Please let me know if you need admin access to see what I am talking about. Thanks

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for reaching out, and that’s a great question!

As a result of our many Divi users and the compatibility issues, we actually developed a free extension to help out with it. You can find the extension here.

Please let me know if that helps, and please know that you can always post any questions or issues you’re having with compatibility on our forums at any time after purchase. 🙂

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Jessica Hernandez

Hi, thanks for your response. It’s great that you guys made an extension for Divi, but the extension does not address the issue I am having with the events template. Do you know if in the future this plugin will be updated to include an events template that’s compatible with Divi?

Jessica Hernandez

I was able to edit the default-template.php to include the the <div id= “main-content”> as follows:

<?php
    if ( ! defined( ‘ABSPATH’ ) ) {
    die( ‘-1’ );
    }
    get_header();
    ?>
    <div id=”main-content”>
    <div id=”tribe-events-pg-template” class=”tribe-events-pg-template”>
    <?php tribe_events_before_html(); ?>
    <?php tribe_get_view(); ?>
    <?php tribe_events_after_html(); ?>
    </div> <!– #tribe-events-pg-template –>
    </div>
    <?php
    get_footer();

My only concern now is when the plugin updates I’ll have to do this all over again. Is there any way to get this into the extension for Divi users?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for suggesting this. I’m going to check in with the extensions team and see about modifying the Divi compatibility extension to include something like this.

I will let you know what they say! 🙂

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Jessica,

It just occurred to me that in the mean time, you can follow the guidelines in our Themer’s Guide (here) to keep your changes from being overwritten when you update. 🙂

Please let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Shelby

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatibility with Divi – Would like to purchase pro’ is closed to new replies.