Compatibility The Event Calendar with Polylang (compatible since July 2017)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Compatibility The Event Calendar with Polylang (compatible since July 2017)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas
    Participant

NOT A SUPPORT QUESTION (information sharing)

Hi everyone,

I noticed that the question of the compatibility of The Event Calendar with Polylang has been asked quite a few time on the forum. A quick search on Google resturns a few results in which it is said that The Event Calendar is NOT compatible with Polylang (these threads date back to 2016, and has been closed, so they can’t be updated with recent feedback).

According to Polylang, The Event Calendar is now COMPATIBLE (since July 18, 2017) with Polylang Pro 2.2: https://polylang.pro/polylang-2-2/

I haven’t tried it yet myself, but I thought I’d share the good news since many TEC users asked for it.

Would love to hear a feedback from someone using Polylang Pro 2.2 with The Event Calendar.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Nicolas.
    Geoff B.

Good evening Nicolas and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing the good news for everyone’s benefit.

We did run quite a few extensive tests ourselves (with Polylang Pro) and for the most part, the Events Calendar and the Events Calendar Pro are running great (minus a few details).

I know for a fact that some of our customers have also been successful using Polylang alongside our other plugins such as Event Tickets, Event Tickets Plus, Community Events and Filter Bar.

However, that last list has not been extensively tested on our end yet.
    We would love to get feedback from users on their experience too.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Nicolas
    Participant

Hi Geoff, that’s fantastic news! Thanks for sharing your input. When I get to implement Polylang Pro with the event calendar, I’ll be more than happy to share my experience.

Best regards,
    Nicolas

Geoff B.

Hey Nicolas,

Thank you for writing back. Keep an eye out for a formal blog post on that very topic very soon!

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatibility The Event Calendar with Polylang (compatible since July 2017)’ is closed to new replies.