Compatibility PRO 3.12.2 with AVADA

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Compatibility PRO 3.12.2 with AVADA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sebastien
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve just purchased the Events Calendar PRO after updating my avada template. Quite a lot of nice features.

So now I have Events Calendar 3.12.3 installed and Events Calendar PRO 3.12.2 ready to be.

As I don’t want to create a conflict with Avada which is integreating the 3.12.3 version. Could you give me some advises please?

I really want to use the extra widget and the personnalization on the PRO version. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Sebastien

George
    Participant

Hey Sebastien,

Thanks for buying Events Calendar Pro! That means a lot and hopefully I can allay some of your concerns here. Speaking of which, can you elaborate on any specific concerns you might have? You described your worries as this:

As I don’t want to create a conflict with Avada which is integreating the 3.12.3 version. Could you give me some advises please?

To be clear, you need to leave The Events Calendar active if you want to use Events Calendar Pro. Events Calendar Pro and all other plugins sold on this site are “add-ons” to the “core” plugin which is The Events Calendar.

So any integrations with The Events Calendar 3.12.3 won’t go away if you install and activated Events Calendar Pro 3.12.2 – in fact, they’ll only get better! 🙂

Many people are using Events Calendar Pro 3.12.2 and The Events Calendar 3.12.3 with the new Avada theme without issue – small display bugs may appear in some locations, for which your best bet would be to contact Avada’s theme support since we do not offer theme support here; but by and large, they work well together and you should be able to activate Events Calendar Pro on your site without issue…

Let me know if this helps!

George

Sebastien
    Participant

Dear George, Thanks for the reply now it’s clear.

However, after uploading and activate the plugin I want to put the license key but it indicates that the “validation server is not available”.:(

Any info about it?

Sebastien

George
    Participant

Hey Sebastien,

I’m really sorry about the poor timing of this, but we actually had some outages with our plugin update server through the days of October 18 and October 19!

We’ve fixed those errors since, so does simply re-trying this now work any more effectively?

Let us know!

— George

Sebastien
    Participant

Yes it worked. Thanks!

George
    Participant

Awesome! 😀 Sorry about those original outages, it happened over the weekend so were slow to recognize the problem.

Thank you for patience with that!

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatibility PRO 3.12.2 with AVADA’ is closed to new replies.