Compatability Question: Events Calendar, Facebook, Woo Tickets, Community Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Compatability Question: Events Calendar, Facebook, Woo Tickets, Community Events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

I have a community calendar site that currently runs Events Calendar Pro, Community Events, and Facebook Events. We also plan to start selling items with Woo Commerce AND purchase WooTickets for event ticket sales. I plan on purchasing a known compatible theme from Woothemes to go with this set-up.

We get a respectable amount of traffic (this is a hyperlocal site), but I’m concerned about the size and scope of the site once I activate all these plug-ins. Are there any known issues with running all of these plug-ins at once?

Lauren
    Participant

And with, say, Jetpack?

Leah

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your support of our products. The short answer is yes, all the plugins should integrate and work nicely together. One thing that is important to note, however, is that at this time it is not possible for users to submit events and include ticketing via WooTickets. You can still add WooTickets to those events, but only from the admin side of things. Similarly, you can add tickets to events brought in from Facebook, but only from the WordPress back end. The plugins should also all play well with Jet Pack.

Does that answer your questions?

Cheers,
    Leah

Lauren
    Participant

Absolutely — thank you!

Leah

Awesome. Thanks for your support Lauren!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatability Question: Events Calendar, Facebook, Woo Tickets, Community Events’ is closed to new replies.