Compare the prices with details of the events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Compare the prices with details of the events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fation
    Participant

I’m planning to add a new services related to find and compare the best training / events for professional courses, the best prices. Would you recommend me to use any WP plugin that can display and compare the prices and details of the events at https://www.evalcommunity.com/events/ . In that way, the customer can choose the right course that fits to him/her.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Fation,

Thanks for reaching out! What a great and difficult question. 🙂

Our plugins don’t have that option built-in and haven’t used anything like that so far.

If you would like to compare events, then this would be my thinking and approach:

The events are stored in the database as custom post types. They are basically like posts and pages. So You would need a plugin that can compare posts, including the custom post types.

I did a quick google search for “WordPress compare posts” and one of the results was this plugin:

Alike – Any post comparison WordPress

It claims that it works with every post type, so it should also work with events and possible tickets if you would like to compare those. Please note that this hasn’t been tested with our plugins yet, so I cannot guarantee full compatibility.

This is as much as I can give you at this moment. Hope it will help you get started.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

If you decide to go for that plugin we would be delighted to hear about it. Your experience might be useful for other users as well.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Compare the prices with details of the events’ is closed to new replies.