Community/add missing on update

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Community/add missing on update

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

HI, I updated to 3.4 recently and I am now missing the community/add page. I do forget, was this page automatically generated or is there a page that I need to copy somewhere?

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Hopefully I can help you out here. Your Community Events page should begin with your Events ‘Slug,’ which in your case is ‘events.’ So, it looks like your page currently resides here: http://southernarizonaguide.com/events/community/add

Let me know if that’s what you were looking for. 🙂 Thanks!

-Casey-

karen
    Participant

My apologies. I should have said my test site which I updated this morning and now it cannot find this page. Thanks

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Do you have a URL for your test site so I could take a closer look? Thanks!

-Casey-

karen
    Participant

yes, but I will need an IP address so I can whitelist you.

Casey
    Participant

This reply is private.

karen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Sorry about that! I don’t really want to publish my IP address publicly, so is there any way that you can temporarily allow access and send me a private reply with the URL? I will then check your settings and investigate further, and let you know when you can hide the site again. Would that work?

karen
    Participant

This reply is private.

karen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    I took a closer look and couldn’t find anything that looked out of place. Would you mind deactivating all other plugins besides TEC, EC PRO, and Community? I’d like to confirm that this isn’t another plugin that is conflicting. Thanks!

-Casey-

karen
    Participant

Hi Casey, I deactivated all the plugins and lo and behold, it works. The only one that I had not deactivated when I was troubleshooting, is the Restricted Site Access plugin that I use. It restricts access to logged in users and certain IP addresses.
    Any clues as to why restricting access might cause a conflict?

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Unfortunately, I’m not familiar enough with that plugin to know what’s going on, but I’m glad you were able to get to the bottom of it! Just let me know if you have any further questions about this. If not, I’ll go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks so much! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Community/add missing on update’ is closed to new replies.