Community vs Pro Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Community vs Pro Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Denon
    Participant

I am wanting to add the community events add on to my site. It’s a need actually. But, I want to ensure that the community events will feed into the same calendar as the regular Events Pro… ie: there’s just one calendar, right? … and community just allows for the end user to add their events.

If this is correct, I can buy the add on. Otherwise, I’ll have to do the old fashion form submission routine instead as I need only 1 calendar.

Thanks in advance.

George
    Participant

ie: thereโ€™s just one calendar, right? โ€ฆ and community just allows for the end user to add their events.

Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in our plugins, @Denon! To answer your question: yes, all of our add-ons for The Events Calendar use that same main calendar.

Community Events, Events Calendar Pro, and every other add-on all just “extend” the functionality of that one main calendar, with all your same and original events and settings for the main calendar with just some added features.

So Community Events does exactly what you described looking for โ€“ย it lets users submit events from the front-end, and when submitted, if those events are published they’ll be published on the one main calendar ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope this all helps! Let me know if so, and if there’s anything else I can help with.

Cheers,
    George

Denon
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

YES – that answers my question perfectly. It’s exactly what I was looking and hoping for. I made the right choice using this solution over a different one. I am part of a franchise but I was looking to provide more robust user experiences in my own site over that of what my corporate site can offer. I’ve so far been able to reproduce all of our main core functions, and many many more. This is a big help.

Thanks again!

Denon

Wyatt

Is it possible to get a discount when we buy both Community Events and Events Calendar Pro?

Thank you.

George
    Participant

Glad to have helped @Denon!

And there is unfortunately not a discount at this time, @Wyatt ๐Ÿ™ Sorry to disappoint!

I’ll close up this thread for now since @Denon’s original question is addressed here, but if other questions arise don’t hesitate to open a new thread here on the forums ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Community vs Pro Calendar’ is closed to new replies.