Community Tickets Requirements

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Community Tickets Requirements

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hi there

Im using EDD and am not sure if i would be able to use Community Tickets at all?
    Also the Price seems to me a little bit high. Why is it higher than all other plugins?

Thanks for your answer.

George
    Participant

Hey @websource,

Community Tickets is NOT fully compatible with EDD at this time, it works the best with WooCommerce by a wide margin.

As for its higher-than-normal price, this is because all of our other add-ons are very specifically meant for consumers, for folks with individual sites and they’re using the add-on to add features to that site.

With Community Tickets, however, this is an add-on for businesses; you can build an entire marketplace with Community Tickets, an entire business on it. With this in mind and the complicated nature of the plugin’s development itself, the price is thus elevated above our more consumer-oriented add-ons.

I hope this information helps!

Cheers,
    George

websource
    Participant

Hi George

Thanks for your answer. Can you tell me how much it already is working with EDD? Or best: what functions are working?
    Will you continue bulding a better EDD Support?

If we would work just with RSVP. Do we also need Community Tickets or would Community Events be enough?

Thanks for answering
    Brian

George
    Participant

Hey @Websource,

Sure thing – we actually have a handy article right here that itemizes a few of the things you mention (I’m sorry for not thinking of sharing this earlier!) → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/choosing-ecommerce/

That covers the main differences, although to answer your other question, yes we are going to be continually improving compatibility with the already-supported platforms and hopefully add support for even more platforms too.

Cheers, and thanks for being patient with our slow responses over the holidays. 🙂

– George

websource
    Participant

Hi George

Thanks for the heads up here. I think i’ll wait some time and check out the availability to EDD again. Thanks!

George
    Participant

Sounds good @websource – I’ll close up this thread for now, but wish you the best of luck with your project!

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Community Tickets Requirements’ is closed to new replies.